Becoming the most badass version of yourself is hard work and can be exhausting. Sometimes you just don't have it and feel stuck or like you're not making any progress.
Because you are the driver of your own success, it's easy to stop when you get overwhelmed. No one has a gun to your head and is forcing you become more confident, increase your leadership skills, get fit or make more money. There's no due date.
You have to be your own motivator, coach, manager, CEO and worker bee and it's easy to get lost in the mindless sea of to-do's, social media, sports, Netflix and societal pressure to conform. Falling off the path is the norm.
Let's face it -- you will get lost and fall off the path. It's inevitable. What you must learn is: What to do when it happens...
In this post I'm going to share 5 things that you can use to become the best version of yourself.
I call it "The 5 "R" Framework of Becoming The Most Baddass Version of You".
In this post, you'll learn about (mostly through car metaphors):
- How to deal with overwhelm and keep your focus on what matters.
- A simple software tool you can use to create an awesome dream board (one of my favorite exercises).
- The worst (and smallest) car in the world.
- Jim Rohn and Ronnie Coleman's personal development philosophies.
- How to become the most badass version of you.