WHY DO SOME PEOPLE SUCCEED AND OTHERS FAIL?
Our next guest on the podcast Dr. Jeff Spencer has an interesting perspective on the question.
For the past forty years, he’s been a professional student of human achievement and has worked with and alongside Gold-Medal Olympians, World-Champion Athletes, Fortune 500 Leaders, Including Sir Richard Branson, Tiger Woods, Lance Armstrong, Bono and U2, Maria Sharapova and many other top performers just like you.
In this exclusive Interview with Dr. Jeff Spencer, you’ll learn:
- The success framework Dr. Spencer used to become an Olympic athlete.
- How to crack the code of the champions blueprint.
- Why not getting what you want right away is a good thing.
- The distinction between passion and purpose.
- How to find purpose by following your natural curiosity.
- How to create laser-like focus and not deviate from your goals.
- How to differentiate between goals and wishes.
- Why all objectives are often like romantic relationships.
- How to develop a winning mindset, push through resistance, and excel as a leader.