Our next guest is the founder of SideHustleNation.com and is the host of a fantastic podcast by the same name.
He shares stories about entrepreneurs who are running "side hustles" and are making money doing it. His podcast was nominated for Best Business Podcast at the annual New Media Expo Podcast Award Show.
His work stands out in the noise of various entrepreneur advice and business shows, because he actually backs up his claims with case studies and hard numbers.
CLICK ON THE PLAY BUTTON TO LISTEN:
- Q1: What are the most common reasons someone would want to start a side hustle? and what's been the biggest takeaway/reward for you in building Side Hustle Nation?
- Q2: Can you tell us the story behind why you started Side Hustle Nation?
- Q3: Nick, most people listening are in the early stages of their side hustle. They are either dreaming about it or in the early stages of actually doing it. What's the most common success barriers or fears you see in people who want to start a side business?
- Q3: What skills, habits and routines did you need to develop in order to build Side Hustle Nation? What was the process you went through?
- Q4: What are the productivity habits you personally swear by?
- Q5: What does your daily routine look like?
- Q6: Who were your mentors (either in person or virtual) and how did they help you streamline your growth as a business owner?
- Q7: How do we get good enough to get paid in our side hustle?
- Q8: We've all seen the success stories of someone who goes from 0 to 6 figures overnight. What do you think is a realistic timeframe for someone starting from 0 to start making money with their Side Hustle.
- Q9: What prevents us from taking the next step in our business evolution?
- Q10: Your podcast has over 164 episodes. What have you learned from interviewing some of the most successful people in the world? Tapping into marketplace
- Q11: What are you most excited about right now?
Rapid Fire Questions:
What is the #1 habit you contribute most to your success? The Skill Of Learning New Skills
What is the #1 book you’ve recommended to others and why? The Go Givers
What is your favorite online tool or app? Lastpass (password protection)
Before you take off, can you let us know where the best place is to connect with you?